NEW YORK, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Computer Accessories Market size is expected to grow by USD 4.28 billion with a YOY growth of 5.45% during the forecast period. One of the key factors driving the computer accessories market growth is the growing popularity of e-sports. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario and information from several leading manufacturers.
For more insights on YOY and CAGR, Request Latest Sample Report.
This market research report extensively covers Computer Accessories Market segmentations by the following:
- Product – External HDDs, gaming accessories, portable speakers, pointing devices, and others
- The external HDDs segment’s market share will expand significantly over the projection period, from 47.00 percent of the entire market in 2020 to 41.84 percent of the worldwide computer accessories market in 2025. The global computer accessories market’s greatest revenue contributor in this sector. The rise in external HDD sales is attributed to increased data usage and the requirement for backup in the event that a system’s internal HDD fails. This was the primary driver of the external HDDs segment’s growth in 2020.
- Geography – North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
- APAC will account for 51 percent of market growth. The primary markets for computer accessories in APAC are China, Japan, and South Korea (Republic of Korea). The market in this region will expand quicker than the market in other regions.
- The increase in shipment volume is owing to increased demand for PCs from both the consumer and commercial sectors, which would aid the expansion of the computer accessories market in APAC throughout the forecast period.
Get more insights into this market’s growth with a detailed analysis of the top regions, View our Sample Report!
Computer Accessories Market Dynamics
The growing popularity of e-sports is one of the primary reasons driving the computer accessories market. With the introduction of e-sports leagues, the gaming environment has changed dramatically. As more gamers turn to gaming as a job, purchasing gaming gear has become a need for many games. The E-sports league began as a way to turn video games’ entertainment value into a global sports craze.
Another important element driving the growth of the computer accessories market is replacement sales outnumbering new product sales, as well as a rising desire for assembly. Customers’ reasons for acquiring PC peripherals are changing, according to the computer accessories market. Customers are increasingly purchasing PC peripherals as replacements for their current systems rather than for first use. This market is rapidly expanding as customers replace their outdated peripherals with newer, more technologically advanced models.
One of the major obstacles to the computer accessories market’s growth is the declining demand for standalone devices and the rise of the smartphone and tablet markets. Smartphones and tablets are becoming increasingly popular because they offer nearly all of the features found on a computer. Smartphones and tablets make surfing the internet and viewing the web more convenient. As a result, non-business users prefer smartphones and tablets to PCs since they are more portable.
Our reports cover all the major factor that drives a market along with the challenges. To get a detailed understanding of the market trend, Click here to BUY now!
Computer Accessories Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.87%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 4.28 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 51%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Japan, South Korea (Republic of Korea), and UK
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
AZIO Corp., Corsair Components Inc., COUGAR, KYE Systems Corp, Mad Catz Global Ltd., Mionix, Seagate Technology Public Ltd. Co., SteelSeries ApS, Turtle Beach Corp., and Western Digital Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Computer Accessories Market Segmentation
- External HDDs
- Gaming accessories
- Portable speakers
- Pointing devices
- North America
- The Middle East And Africa
- South America
Download Sample Report: to know additional highlights and key points on various market segments and their impact in coming years.
Computer Accessories Market Vendor
The growing competition in the market is compelling vendors to adopt various growth strategies such as promotional activities and spending on advertisements to improve the visibility of their services. Some vendors are also adopting inorganic growth strategies such as M&As to remain competitive in the market.
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- AZIO Corp.
- Corsair Components Inc.
- KYE Systems Corp
- Mad Catz Global Ltd.
- Seagate Technology Public Ltd. Co.
- SteelSeries ApS
- Turtle Beach Corp.
- Western Digital Corp.
Find out the top market vendors, their competition, and how they excel in the Computer Accessories Market in our latest Sample Report. Download our Detailed Sample Report.
Product Insights and News
The company offers keyboards, mice, mousepads, BlueTooth dongles, and other accessories. The company also offers audio products, accessories, and support services.
The company offers commercial and consumer desktop and notebook personal computers, workstations, thin clients, commercial mobility devices, retail point-of-sale systems, displays and other related accessories, software, support, and services. The company offers printers, batteries, chargers, adapters, mouse, keyboards, and others.
Logitech International SA
The company focuses on the design, manufacture, and marketing of peripherals for PCs, tablets, and other digital platforms. The company offers mouse, keyboards, headsets, speakers, webcams, and others.
Do reach out to our analysts for more customized reports as per your requirements. Speak to our Analyst now!
Metaverse Market – The increasing demand for AR and VR technology is notably driving the metaverse market growth. Download our Exclusive Reports Now!
3D Printing Materials Market- The low wastage of cartridges in additive printing is notably driving the 3D printing materials market growth. Download our Exclusive Reports Now!
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Technology hardware, storage, and peripherals market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Th
reat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 External HDDs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: External HDDs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: External HDDs – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Gaming accessories – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Gaming accessories – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Gaming accessories – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Portable speakers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Portable speakers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Portable speakers – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Pointing devices – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Pointing devices – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 24: Pointing devices – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Others – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.8 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 27: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 6.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 28: End-user – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 29: Comparison by End-user
- 6.3 Business sector – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: Business sector – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 31: Business sector – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Consumer sector – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: Consumer sector – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 33: Consumer sector – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 34: Market opportunity by End-user
7 Customer landscape
- 7.1 Overview
- Exhibit 35: Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 36: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 37: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 39: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 41: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 42: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 43: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 44: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 45: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 46: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 47: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 48: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 49: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 50: Impact of drivers and challenges
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Competitive scenario
- 10.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 51: Vendor landscape
- 10.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 52: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 53: Industry risks
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 54: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 55: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 AZIO Corp.
- Exhibit 56: AZIO Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 57: AZIO Corp. – Product and service
- Exhibit 58: AZIO Corp. – Key offerings
- 11.4 Corsair Components Inc.
- Exhibit 59: Corsair Components Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 60: Corsair Components Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 61: Corsair Components Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 62: Corsair Components Inc. – Key offerings
- 11.5 COUGAR
- Exhibit 63: COUGAR – Overview
- Exhibit 64: COUGAR – Product and service
- Exhibit 65: COUGAR – Key offerings
- 11.6 KYE Systems Corp
- Exhibit 66: KYE Systems Corp – Overview
- Exhibit 67: KYE Systems Corp – Product and service
- Exhibit 68: KYE Systems Corp – Key offerings
- 11.7 Mad Catz Global Ltd.
- Exhibit 69: Mad Catz Global Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 70: Mad Catz Global Ltd. – Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Mad Catz Global Ltd. – Key news
- Exhibit 72: Mad Catz Global Ltd. – Key offerings
- 11.8 Mionix
- Exhibit 73: Mionix – Overview
- Exhibit 74: Mionix – Product and service
- Exhibit 75: Mionix – Key offerings
- 11.9 Seagate Technology Public Ltd. Co.
- Exhibit 76: Seagate Technology Public Ltd. Co. – Overview
- Exhibit 77: Seagate Technology Public Ltd. Co. – Business segments
- Exhibit 78: Seagate Technology Plc- Key news
- Exhibit 79: Seagate Technology Public Ltd. Co. – Key offerings
- 11.10 SteelSeries ApS
- Exhibit 80: SteelSeries ApS – Overview
- Exhibit 81: SteelSeries ApS – Product and service
- Exhibit 82: SteelSeries Aps – Key news
- Exhibit 83: SteelSeries ApS – Key offerings
- 11.11 Turtle Beach Corp.
- Exhibit 84: Turtle Beach Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 85: Turtle Beach Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 86: Turtle Beach Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 87: Turtle Beach Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 88: Turtle Beach Corp. – Segment focus
- 11.12 Western Digital Corp.
- Exhibit 89: Western Digital Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 90: Western Digital Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 91: Western Digital Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 92: Western Digital Corp. – Key offerings
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 93: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 94: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 95: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 96: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 97: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/computer-accessories-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-4-28-bn-at-a-cagr-of-5-87-software-segment-is-expected-to-witness-lucrative-growth–technavio-301555811.html