Amazon is now selling a renewed 13-inch MacBook Pro for just $699. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons that you need to contend with here, which is great news. However, it’s extremely likely that stocks are limited here so be sure to place an order soon if a renewed 13-inch MacBook Pro is something that you can make use of.
The renewed 13-inch MacBook Pro currently has more than 1,600 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.3 stars out of a possible five. Those kinds of scores don’t happen by accident, with this machine being a popular one for people who want the MacBook Pro experience including the Touch Bar and Touch ID.
This particular renewed 13-inch MacBook Pro promises 10 hours of battery life from its 2.4 GHz 8th-generation quad-core Intel Core i5 CPU and 8GB of RAM. There’s a massive 512GB SSD thrown in for storage purposes, too.
In terms of a renewed product, here’s what Amazon has to say about its checks.
- This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors. It is not certified by Apple.
- This product is in “Excellent condition”. It shows no signs of cosmetic damage visible from a distance of 12 inches.
- This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected.
Again, these kinds of renewed products are often in short supply so please do make sure to place an order as soon as possible if this is something that you could use.